Policies in Hotel Real de Minas Tradicional
Security is our highest priority to ensure the confidentiality of the personal information you provide to us.
We store any information you enter on our website. This includes personal information such as your first and last name, home or business address, telephone number, postal and e-mail addresses.
The information you provide is not shared with non-authorized third parties. We may share your information, as only necessary as possible, with companies related to your travel itinerary such as airlines, hotels, ground handling companies, local tour companies, sponsors and other suppliers.
When it comes to payment sections, please make sure to see the security lock on your browser to confirm the identity of the site before providing your credit card information.
Check In: 15:00 hrs.
Check Out: 12:00 hrs.
We require a payment for the first night.
Booking by bank deposit policy:
If your reservation is by bank deposit, we ask you to deposit/transfer only and exclusively to the accounts provided on this website. In no way make bank deposits to a different account. Real de Minas Tradicional and the Internet Power Hotel agency do not provide bank information through numbers other than those published on this page and under no circumstances do they request a photo of your identification. The telephone number of our official call center is 6121750860, WhatsApp 6121050164 and the hotel telephone number is 4422160444. Please ignore if you are asked to deposit your reservation from any other telephone number.
Cancellations must be made at least 48 hours prior the date of arrival to avoid cancellation fees.
No show policy:
In case of no show, a one night stay fee will be charged.
Extra person policy:
A $200.00 MXN charge will apply for the third person in the same room.
Minors aged 11 and younger will be considered children. 12 years old and older will pay full rate.
In case the Hotel is oversold and cannot offer you the contracted service, to the client with a reservation from INTERNET POWER, the Hotel by its own count will find adequate alternatives to supply the service contracted, that will meet or give better service than the original benefits contracted.
The hotel will pay a one night stay plus taxes at a similar Hotel.
The guest will be transported by the hotel to the new hotel.
The guest will be permitted at least one phone call to his house or office.
I understand and agree to the following policies:
- My pet must remain in the areas assigned in the map as pet friendly, always accompanied by the owner.
- My pet must wear a dog collar with ID and a leash at all times, unless it is inside the room.
- As the owner, I am responsible of supervising my pet while it’s outside the room and I will never leave it alone.
- Barking or noises that disturb other hotel guests are forbidden. After receiving two complains from other guests, the hotel can demand the rearrangement of your pet, without any detriment to the hotel.
- If my pet “reliefs” itself, it is my responsibility to clean the area or inform the front desk.
- If for any reason my pet hurts any guest it will be my responsibility to take care of the expenses or damages caused by my pet, including the room and its content.
- Submit vaccination record with stickers and batch of the application of the sextuple and anti-rabies vaccines..
- My pet is not allowed in the hotel lobby, ballrooms, swimming pool area and dining area (Restaurant and Bar).
- I agree to keep my room available for the necessary housekeeping/maintenance service and I will keep my pet out of the room or secured inside the crate.
- A mat, a bag of croquettes, a waste bag and contact with the veterinarian will be available to the client.
- Additional $300.00 MXN charge per night, taxes included, must be paid in the front desk.
- A room on the ground floor will be assigned.
- In addition to the room rate, a voucher or deposit will be opened for any unforeseen event estimated at $1,000.00 pesos.
- A ventilated rest area will be defined, safe from rain and sun, where the guest can leave their pet if necessary.